HOME > Digital Signage VISTRO > VISTRO > Multi View Display
Differences of Multi view and Multi vision
The difference between Multi View and Multi Vision
• Multi View
Each LCD Media Box have a built-in RT-5 media player without a separate server PC.
One Media Box is master, the remainder is slave configuration. Same videos or specified images to play as multi-system.
Specification : Excellent durability and easy to install. Video management through the network.(support program)
• Multi Vision
Device is to split the images from the server PC to play.
Specification : Convenient multi-configuration without additional video editing. extra management program can be controlled image
Multi View System configuration and functions
• Media player can be used Built-in model and independently model
• Each device (RT-5) Insert the separated image on each monitor
• Master set in the UI and the rest will be automatically be set to slave
• To play the video. All settings, please refer to the manual of the RT-5
How to install
01.Frame is installed on the wall.
02.Frame to fix the mounter.
03.LCD monitor fixed on a mounter, and electrical and LAN installed
LCD Panel and Narrow Vesel size
• Super Narrow Vesel (Vesel distance)(700cdr)
40 “/ 25mm, 42″ / 25mm, 46 “/ 25mm Other
• Super Narrow Vesel (Vesel distance)(500cdr,700cdr)
46인치/7.3mm , 55인치/5.3mm
Multi View Form
• Various configurations of the Lay-out